Here is how it works:
- On the auto-investing schedule screen, choose the amount you would like to invest in each loan of each different grade.
- 24 hours prior to loans going live your money will be allocated to the new loans using the guidelines set up in your auto-investing schedule.
- You will then receive a confirmation request to your email and phone (if you have enabled SMS notification).
- You will need to confirm your investments via the email, text message or in the commitments tab of your investor activity dashboard prior to the loan going live.
- Any investment that has not been confirmed will be canceled once the loan goes live.
- To ensure you don’t run out of funds, you can also set up an automatic funds transfer schedule as well, to automatically deposit funds into your Groundfloor account each month.
- When it runs the first time, Groundfloor AI will automatically invest in any loans currently on the platform that are within the parameters you have set, but which you have not invested in yet.