Support Center

What do I need to know about tax reporting for my GROUNDFLOOR investments?

Last Updated: Jul 17, 2019 11:38AM EDT
If you have earned more than $10 in promotional and interest income from your GROUNDFLOOR investments in a calendar year, you will be issued a single, yearly 1099-INT form by January 31st of the following year in accordance with regulations set forth by the Internal Revenue Service. Principal losses are reported separately on a form 1099-B per property.  All tax documents will be available and accessible via the GROUNDFLOOR Tax Center.

The GROUNDFLOOR Tax Center is a one-stop shop for:

Viewing important tax information
Viewing your tax documents
Verifying and updating your account information that will be submitted to the IRS

By default, the information submitted to GROUNDFLOOR will be submitted to the IRS and included on your tax documents. To access the Tax Center, log in to your GROUNDFLOOR Investor Account and click on Account Settings.

For additional information regarding the 1099-INT form and your personal tax requirements, please consult with a tax expert and/or your accountant.

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found