To transfer funds to and from your Groundfloor Investor Account, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Groundfloor account.
2. Click on Investor Account in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click on Transfer Funds.
4. Select the accounts that you would like to transfer from and to.
5. Verify and confirm your request.
Please note that it can take 3-5 business days for transfers to clear, depending on the bank.
Investments in Groundfloor loans can only be made once funds have posted to your Groundfloor Investor Account. Please double check that you are not making a transfer that you have previously made, which is in process and will be posting soon.
You can verify pending transfers by following the steps below:
1. Click on Investor Account in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on Investment Activity.
3. Click on the Account Transactions tab, which is where any pending transaction will appear.